Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another loss at our house.

Sometime during the stress and panic of my son having his second surgery, we lost our two pet frogs. I am deeply saddened by their passing. I feel horrible and so guilty. I take such good care of all my pets, and I truly love them all. To find them without water, and both dead hit me very hard. I just dropped and cried like I haven't cried for a long time in my husband's embrace. I think the culmination of what we've been through this past week with my son and my frogs death was more than I could handle. I know I will miss them terribly, I really enjoyed caring for them and watching them, as well as their chirping. I found it very relaxing. It's too soon to make any decision as to whether or not we will replace them.

Rest in Peace, Mario and Luigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment