Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Where our strength ends is the exact point where His will begin."

At no time was this more obvious to me then when I had my brain surgeries for Moyamoya.

Many have asked me how I could have been so strong and brave, how I could not once, but twice, undergo my surgeries, without even batting an eyelash or showing any fear. I was scared, VERY, but I had given myself, and the outcome, to God. What's the saying?...Let go and let God. Amen. Absolutely! And I absolutely felt that I was in His hands, protected and safe in His loving arms. This is true peace.

If I was perceived by others to be strong or brave during this time, it was only because I was giving them a reflection of His love and strength. What an amazing gift! Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment