Thursday, May 8, 2014

I am not a fan of thunder and especially lightning. I have always been a weather wuss! I mean, if there is a lot of thunder we'll be in the basement. Right now we're having some loud, long thunder...Uggg! I am debating unplugging everything. Ever since our house was hit by lightning 9 months ago, I am even more afraid of storms. It was such a pain to replace all that was damaged!

Anyway, yesterday was day 1 without sugar. I did pretty well. I forgot for a split second and had a few pieces of my son's dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, mindlessly popped it into my mouth and then thought "what the heck am I doing?" I didn't even realize I was doing it either. Today is my first full day of low carbs (50 or less per day). I am so desperate to get this weight off, so exercise and fewer carbs for me now.

Mother's Day is coming up this weekend and I didn't even realize it. My husband asked what I wanted to do and I have no answer. I really can't think of anything that doesn't involve food. But a good buffet should have enough low carb options to make it worth it.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there and especially to all you other "Moyamoya Mommies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment