Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween 2010...

Is the one year anniversary of my strokes.

I remember Halloween 2009...

My husband and I took our kids Trick-or-Treating. We went to my in-laws house first. I remember telling them that I had a huge headache. Actually, I was having frequent headaches. It seems I was telling a lot of people, many times, that I had a headache the few weeks prior to this. We went to a few houses in their area and then went home. There we went to a few houses and my headache was too much so I went home to hand out candy.

I took some Tyenol and went to bed. The next morning, Novemeber 1st, was the day it all started. It was a Sunday. The day my Vikings played the Packers. But before that game happened, I was in Urgent Care not feeling well, just a little *off*, without normal use of my left arm and hand/fingers. It was after 3:00pm and I wanted to make sure every nurse/Doctor that I talked to knew not to speak of the game. I didn't want to know the score. We were DVRing it for later that night. That's how we watch football. You just can't really *watch* football with the kids around. And, we did watch that game that night, and I believe we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment