Monday, October 25, 2010

Power of Prayer, Family and Friends

It is amazing to find out how many people have been praying for me. I was on so many church prayer chains, and had so many people, even those that I don't even know, praying for me.

The local MOMS club and MOPS that we belonged to were also praying for me. They also gave me and my family gifts, watched my kids for me when I was in ICU, made and brought over meals...it was just so amazing to see how many people care for you. My Mom and sister each also stayed with us for a week each to help out around the house, take care of the kids and cook meals. They are such a blessing!!!

It was hard to accept help, but I was at a point where I knew I needed it all, and was so very, very thankful for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment