Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm a little frustrated right now...

It's bad enough that I have to have the little, daily reminders that I have Moyamoya. It's something that I have to deal with for the rest of my life. It's my problem and no one else's. No one else can possibly understand or know how I feel or deal with it, but you know what? I DO deal with it and I do very well, thank you! I don't mope around or limit myself or use it as an excuse. I'm not handicapped or disabled and I really, really, REALLY! hate it when people treat me like I am or in a way that I perceive that is how they're treating me.

I've overcome so much...damn it, let me be just a normal person. Don't limit me or not let me do something because you are uneducated, or scared of "what if". I'm just me, and if one of the world's best Neurologists/Neurosurgeons say I'm fine...that's good enough for me. It should be for others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment