Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am grateful for all my loves...my friends, my family...and more intimately my children and my husband.

I am so blessed and grateful to my husband, Bruce. Twenty-one years of marriage takes work and dedication. We aren't perfect by any means, but we truly love and respect each other. He really is my best friend and the only person in the entire world I can truly be myself around. And trust me...I am NO picnic, that's for sure. I'm insecure and broken, yet he still loves me and chooses to be with me. I am very blessed!

I am also very blessed and grateful for my two beautiful little miraculous gifts from God, my children. It took us 11 years, 3 months and 21 days to get pregnant with Emily, including IVF and many IUI's. I remember the pain of every single day...4,129 of them...and they are both worth every day, every hurt, every pain. They were worth the wait, and I am so grateful and blessed that God gave them to me to be their Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment