Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, it was last night and I so enjoyed taking my kids trick-or-treating. My daughter, 5 1/2 and son, just about 4, had a blast!!!!! I enjoyed actually being able to walk around with them. I remember last year having a bad headache that sent me home early. I tried to forget about last year, but I have to admit, thoughts crept into my head from time to time.

I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep last night. Well, I was so tired! We DVR'd the football game and watched it until late and I slept very well. We laid in bed for a few minutes, remembering how I used to be so afraid to fall asleep that I made my husband and myself sleep with the lights on. I also made him wake me up after a few hours to make sure I was ok. I was so afraid I wasn't going to wake up again...but I always did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment